2021, 2021 goals, amblogging, amediting, amreading, amwriting, balancing, books, creativity, discoveries, enjoy, fantasy, goals, inspiration, life, looking forward, musings, new goals, online presence, original fiction, original work, possible wip, published work, ramblings, real life, thoughts, time, time management, update, what do, WIP, word count, writing
Can you believe that we’re already four days into the new year? Hopefully your New Years celebrations, even if quiet, was good. Mine was mostly quiet with some Star Trek Discovery watching with my mom and some Among Us with some friends before that.
So far, I’d say my year is progressing well as a whole. I’ve been getting some writing in, but then my co-writer and I have set a very ambitious goal for our joint book so can’t take too many days wtihout touching it.
Let’s just get right into my goals for 2021!
- Finish, edit, market, and publish the book I’m working on with my co-author. Our ambitious deadline for it all is July. Six months. We’re that ambitious. But we’re also extremely motivated to get it done!
- Finish editing and publish faerie novel.
- Finalize and publish at least two shot story/novellas
- Read 24 books – this is two books a month. Which, if I carve out a little time occasionally, should be more than doable.
- Be more active on both Instagram and Twitter.
- Work on both Esty shops to get them up and going a little better.
They’re fairly ambitious goals for the most part, but they’ll keep me going through the year. And they’ll hopefully mean that I’ll get all the things done. Though for the first six months of the year, my main focus is definitely going to be on that first goal. I’m super excited to both work on it but also get it out in the world. We both are. Closer to it’s release, I’ll share a little more details about it.
To keep up with visuals of my progress, be sure to check out my Instagram account! You can find both my Instagram and my Twitter in the left side bar on this blog.
Do you have any goals for the new year? If so, please let me know in the comments below!